Friday, August 28, 2015

It's that time again!

Hello Run the Rockers!

A little late to start, but your favorite RTR blogger is back at it for 2015.  This blog started in 2012 and over the years I've tried to bring you a wide variety of advice and training plans to get you prepared for the Kodiak's premier running event. I am going to try something a little different this year, though. Instead of me spewing forth random bits of running geekery based on the assumption that everyone simply must be riveted, I would like to make this year's blog more of a Q&A.  But how can this happen?! Well, as luck would have it, Run The Rock has a brand new Facebook page. So scoot on over there, like it, bookmark it and then start posting your questions! If folks don't post questions, I'll have no choice but to write about poop again.

Run for your lives,
Coach Bree


No comments:

Post a Comment